- We have adjusted patient scheduling to enforce social distancing.
- Patients are brought immediately into a disinfected room, with minimal waiting in the reception area.
- We only want to have, at most, 2 individuals in the reception area at a time.
- The reception area is being repeatedly disinfected.
- All family is requested to wait outside, and will be called once their loved one’s care is complete.
- The team is wearing masks, protective eyewear, and gowns/scrubs.
- Obviously, every individual is following hand sanitizing protocols.
- Office is cleaned as per CDC protocol routinely.
“We are committed to serving our patients and their families, and will continue our pro-active approach during these challenging times”
Request a Video Consultation
Please note that email is not a secure form of communication. Medical information placed here may not be confidential. Please use this form to send your contact information, and we will respond to your inquiry using a secure method. This form should not be used by children under the age of 18. If you prefer to speak to us directly you are also welcome to call us so that we may assist you.