We are back open and performing all treatment, including hygiene care and elective cases!
Our new office hours are Monday through Thursday 10am – 4pm. Please be reassured we are taking all precautions to protect each other. Below you will find a few of the protocols we are taking to help protect everyone:
- We have adjusted patient scheduling to enforce social distancing.
- Patients are brought immediately into a disinfected room, with no wait appointments.
- The reception area is being repeatedly disinfected.
- Plexiglass dividers have been installed.
- All family is requested to wait outside, and will be called once their loved one’s care is complete.
- The team is wearing masks, protective eyewear, and gowns/scrubs.
- Obviously, every individual is following hand sanitizing protocols.
- Condensed appointments to allow for multiple procedures per appointment and reduced visits
- Office is cleaned as per CDC protocol routinely.
“We are committed to serving our patients and their families, and will continue our pro-active approach during these challenging times”